17 Mar Riding out the storm
Greetings Beautiful Honey Dips! This post is to welcome you back to the Honey Dip Yoni Spa Blog. It has been a moment since we have made a post here. However life has brought us back as we are unable to greet you in person. Let’s talk about how to Yoni Steam at home and why it is important to maintain your Yoni Steaming schedule even during this time. You have done so much work to get your yoni happy and don’t you want to keep it that way? We know you do! Also I know you have recently seen the antibacterial, anti-viral, anti-inflammatory benefits of herbal wellness. What better way to get your herbal dosage than through the relaxation of yoni steaming. Many of you had no idea but your vaginas have been receiving these great herbal benefits for years through our Good JuJu and Thank Goodness blend. We craft our herbal blends with herbs such as nettles leaf, oregano, marshmallow root, uva ursi, burdock root, and many other herbs that help to boost immunity. These herbs have historically been known to help your body to fight off pathogens that do not belong when consumed regularly. We are also introducing CBD to our Yoni Steam Blend line up to help with the alleviation of pain and to enhance relaxation. We are so excited to serving you in this new capacity. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions.
- Bring a large pot of water to a rapid boil.
- Add yoni steam blend to water and turn off heat.
- Allow steam to cool for 5-7 mins until your have reached desired steam temperature. *Do not sit over steam that is too hot.*
- Pour water into glass or stainless steel bowl and steam in a nice comfortable area.
- Steam for 15-30 mins depending on steam desires. *There is never a reason to steam beyond 30 mins. Please never place essential oils in your yoni steams.*